Tuesday 11 December 2012

Continuum...ends?

I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere....

I'm a bit of a Science Fiction fan (or "SyFy" for Sky Customers, natch :-P ) and have been very pleasantly surprised by the Continuum series. It's really caught my attention and grown on me as the weeks have gone by.

Not quite as much as my beloved Fringe of course, but as that is ending in the very near future I am in need of decent alternatives to keep my Sky+ box full to the brim with recorded televisual delights.

Continuum series one has now drawn to a close in a satisfactory manner with people dying you don't expect and some largescale destruction, with plenty of questions left open for a good second series. Why has Alex arranged the whole thing? How do the corporations rise to power? What will happen with the rest of Liber8 now, considering we don't want there to be any spacetime continuum parallaxes (Sorry the geek in me took over there for a moment)?

And the most important question of all, seriously, how hot does Rachel Nichols look in that black catsuit?













Anyway, I for one am now an avid follower and will eagerly await the second series... (If only to see more of that fiiiiiine catsuit!!!!)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment